We can offer you a place where your voice is heard and your talents given their chance to shine.
Functions as the graphic design artist responsible for creation, modification and maintaining of all produced graphics.
Create final vector art for all t-shirts and merchandising pieces.
Collaborate with other team members on identifying additional graphics and marketing pieces, to gain on advantage over competitors.
Keep up to date on all graphic art trends. Exhibit excitement and have a good knowledge of the Screen Printing Industry.
* mockup designs onto garments and apparel.
* reproducing screen print separations
* cut/weed names, numbers, designs for heat press
* print decals and banners. on large format - Roland printer
Works with the graphic arts staff to set up the print station to achieve the desired printed affect.
Automatic and manual Screen print experience
Minimizes errors by checking garments and graphics against original orders.
Prints garments, utilizing techniques, which produce the highest efficiency rate, while keeping quality at high levels.
Maintains all equipment in an effective manner, performing preventive maintenance duties as required.
Assist in other areas as needed.
Prepare, Coat, Burn & Clean Screens
* Previous experience in an embroidery production environment
* Multi head embroidery machine operation is a must
* Familiarity with embroidery products, hooping, backing selection, changing needles and thread, programming sewing equipment
* Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
* Ability to handle physical workload
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Asst / Store Manager
Great customer service, inventory control, sales and merchandising.
Good Textile / Fashion knowledge and retail experience are preferred.
Good sales/communication skills and are dependable and organized.
It is a big bonus if you are creative.
Store Sales person
* The Retail Sales Associate should maximize sales at all opportunities and provide a friendly and welcoming environment
* Team and school uniforms is a plus * Communicate effectively with customers to determine needs
* Demonstrate ways to increase personal and store productivity
* Process sales transactions, phone orders, exchanges, refunds
* Ensure ease of customer shopping experience through visual presentation and overall store maintenance
* Participate in all merchandising activities including, but not limited to: daily stock maintenance, product transfers, merchandising, and floor changeovers
* Maintain a professional appearance and manner consistent with established company guidelines
Up to $25 per hour based on Position & Experience
willing to discuss pay raise with right individual with experience
PRIORITY TO LODI RESIDENTS & SURROUNDING